21st June 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Is Hotel management good course to get good salary in abroad? Course details for the same?

I am a 2year pass student which course should i go in hotel management to get more salary and to work in abroad? which are the courses in hotel management?in which course of hotel management I would get more salary?

Related Questions:
25th June 2015, 11:28 AM
xiomi china

Default Re: Is Hotel management good course to get good salary in abroad? Course details for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 2year pass student which course should i go in hotel management to get more salary and to work in abroad? which are the courses in hotel management?in which course of hotel management I would get more salary?

There are many good courses you must go for in the Hotel Management. These are the best course to deal with lots of money. Mention below are the courses that you can pursue in the Hotel Management :

1. Diploma in Hotel Management.
2. Advance Diploma in Hotel Management.
3. B.SC in Hotel Management.
4. M.Sc in Hotel Management.

** So, based on your choice you can go with any of the above Course.
22nd June 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Hotel management good course to get good salary in abroad? Course details for the same?

How much salary i can gain after compleate bsc hotel management
20th March 2017, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I wan to join Hotel Management for work in foreign country. I have recently completed M.A final year, can I do any
hotel management course? If I can, so please tell me what kind of course is suitable for me? and How much duration
of the course? Because I want any short timing course. Do I get a job in abroad? after completed the course of hotel
management from India. If I don't get so please tell me what should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?