10th January 2016, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get job in Air force? How can I get job in Indian Air Force after 10th?

Sir, I am a student of class 10th. I want to get job in air force. Please introduce me to what are the qualifications to get this job .what are the physical health in this job is any running competition here also told me that which one is best in this three job NDA, IACAF an third one i don't know .Sir, I am a student of 10 class CBSE board. Thanking you with great respect
Your'r truly.
Reyajul Haque

10th January 2016, 11:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get job in Air force? How can I get job in Indian Air Force after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a student of class 10th. I want to get job in air force. Please introduce me to what are the qualifications to get this job .what are the physical health in this job is any running competition here also told me that which one is best in this three job NDA, IACAF an third one i don't know .Sir, I am a student of 10 class CBSE board. Thanking you with great respect
Your'r truly.
Reyajul Haque
Sorry that you are not eligible for Indian Air Force wing after completing 10th standard. You are required to complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification in science stream with Physics and Mathematics as a main subject from a recognized board.

In order to be eligible to apply for Air Force wing, you should have completed Plus two with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects from a recognized board. So, I suggest you complete 12th standard in science stream to be eligible for Indian Air Force wing.

You are age should be in between 16 1/2 years to 19 1/2 years with unmarried marital status.

Official website - www.upsc.gov.in/
13th January 2016, 07:26 PM
Gobinda Sen

Default Re: Qualification required to get job in Air force? How can I get job in Indian Air Force after 10th?

Sorry friend ,

Now,you can not apply for Indian Air force.

After higher secondary passed,you can apply for NDA exam.Then you are eligible for India Air force.

NDA exam means National Defence Service exam,this is conduct by UPSC every year.

Eligibility criteria for NAD exam (For Air force):

Candidate must be an Indian citizen.

Candidate must have passed the higher secondary with Math Physic Chemistry from any recognized board or university.

Age is between 16.1/2 to 19 years.

Candidate must be physically and mentally fit.

Candidate must be a male candidate.

Candidate must be an Unmarried candidate.

If you are interested in India Air force,then higher study is best option for you.

You can check for more details :www.upsc.gov.in

Thank you.
15th January 2016, 11:46 PM
ranu shahi

Sorry to say that you are not qualified for Indian Air Force wing subsequent to finishing tenth standard. You are required to finish 12th standard or its identical capability in science stream with Physics and Mathematics as a primary subject from a perceived board.

Keeping in mind the end goal to be qualified to apply for Air Force wing, you ought to have finished Plus two with Mathematics and Physics as the necessary subjects from a perceived board. Thus, I recommend you finish twelfth standard in science stream to be qualified for Indian Air Force wing.

You are age ought to be in the middle of 16 1/2 years to 19 1/2 years with unmarried conjugal status.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?