13th November 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a diploma holder in Instrumentation Engineering?

Hello
I am study in diploma instrumentation engineering
and i want to join Air Force after complete
diploma instrumentation engineering
so please say me,
Can I join Air Force after complete diploma instrumentation engineering??

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy or Indian Air Force after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  2. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineering
  4. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  5. Age limit for diploma holder in Air Force?
  6. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  7. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  8. Can I join Air force after completing diploma in instrumentation engineering?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering? I am from B.E Civil
  11. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  12. Can I join Air Force after passing diploma in chemical engineering?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  14. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in IT?
  16. Can I join indian Air Force after completing diploma E.C engineering?
  17. How is it possible to join Air Force after Diploma?
  18. Can I join indian air force after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
14th November 2014, 07:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a diploma holder in Instrumentation Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to join in Indian Air Force through group X technical trade exam by appearing for NDA exam after completion of your Diploma course. To join in Indian Air Force, you need to appear for NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. To be eligible to appear for NDA examination, you must have completed 12th or equivalent from a recognised board.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA (Indian Air Force) Examination :-
To be eligible to appear for NDA (Indian Air Force) examination, you must satisfy the following eligibility criteria as mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised university.

3. You must have attained the age of 16.5 years and must not have attained the age of 19 years. No age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates.

4. You must be Physically and Mentally fit.
14th November 2014, 09:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a diploma holder in Instrumentation Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am study in diploma instrumentation engineering
and i want to join Air Force after complete
diploma instrumentation engineering
so please say me,
Can I join Air Force after complete diploma instrumentation engineering??
Yes, you are eligible for Indian Air Force group X technical trade exam through NDA exam because you have completed diploma in instrumentation engineering.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Written Examination will be divided into 2 parts-

Mathematics-300 marks.
General ability Test- 600 marks.

Total time duration for 2 papers is 300 mins

General Ability Test -

English 200 marks
General Knowledge 400 marks
14th November 2014, 10:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for Indian Air Force Group X Technical Trade after completion of your Diploma in Engineering course from a recognized Institute. This trade is specially for those who have studied Maths and Physics and you can definitely apply for this entry.

There is age limit for this entry which is 17 to 21 years old. There is no age relaxation for this entry. Hence, you must have age between this range, then only you can apply for this entry.

The selection will be based on the following stages and you have to perform excellently in these stages, then only you can will be selected for the job.

1. Written Exam
2. Medical Fitness Test

You must have good physical fitness also otherwise you will face problem during medical fitness test.

For more information visit http://careerairforce.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?