4th June 2017, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

In which streams I can apply for lateral entry after ITI in electronics?

I’m doing ITI from electronics & wants to admission in diploma. How many stream available for this trade in lateral entry.

4th June 2017, 08:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which streams I can apply for lateral entry after ITI in electronics?

After completion of your two years ITI course in electronics, you can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course through lateral entry admission process. Being an ITI holder in electronics, you can pursue your Diploma in electronics and communication or electronics and telecommunication course. You need to appear in lateral entry examinations like VOCLET and qualify the examination and participate in the counseling process to get admission for pursuing Diploma course.
4th June 2017, 11:10 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which streams I can apply for lateral entry after ITI in electronics?

After completion of your 2 years ITI Electronics mechanic course, you can choose Electronics / Mechanic stream for pursuing diploma course.

Candidates who have passed ITI or 12th standard vocational stream from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in 2nd year of diploma course through lateral entry process. Based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in 2nd year of 3 year diploma course.
5th June 2017, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I’m doing ITI from electronics & wants to admission in diploma. How many stream available for this trade in lateral entry.

You can join Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering course after completion of ITI Electronics course. You can apply for lateral entry admission to the diploma course. You are admitted to the second year of the diploma course after completion of ITI. You have to appear for the lateral entry entrance examination (in some states) for taking admission to Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Duration of the lateral entry diploma course is two years. Lateral entry admission is available in most of the polytechnic colleges.
5th June 2017, 08:55 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

After completing your ITI course, you can get admission directly in 2nd year of 3 years polytechnic course through lateral entry.
You must have to appear in entrance examinations like CET, VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance exams board.
Eligibility for entrance examination:
>A candidate must have completed 12th standard or its equivalent with 50% aggregate marks in PCM from a recognized board.
>Candidates age should not be less than 17 years.
You can choose whatever stream you like to pursue in your diploma course.Each and every stream has its own significance and opportunities in its field.
There are so many streams available to pursue in polytechnic, some of them are:
>Mechanical Engineering
>Aeronautical Engineering
>Electrical Engineering
>Civil Engineering
>Computer Science Engineering
>Electronic and Communication Engineering
7th July 2019, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

For electrical engineering in which trade I purse in iti?
12th March 2022, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I am doing ITI from instrument mechanic & wants to take admission in diploma. How many stream available for this trade in lateral entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?