21st October 2015, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Diploma course in Mass Communication field?

I want to join the diploma course in mass communication field. But i am not sure whether there is any such course or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  2. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  3. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  4. How to proceed for a career in Journalism after 12th in PCMB?
  5. Is there any Diploma course in Mass Communication field? -- [New]
  6. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  7. How to get a job in mass communication?
  8. Fee structure for diploma in Mass Communication and best institutes in Hyderabad for the same?
  9. Am I eligible to study Master's in Mass Communication if pursuing PG Diploma course after completed B.A.(English)?
  10. Best 3 institute for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication?
  11. Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication from IGNOU?
  12. What are the opportunities in media jobs for B.Tech ECE graduates?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Mass Communication if completed 12th a year ago?
  14. Which course should I do after B.Com. for a career in the field of Mass Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  16. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  17. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
22nd October 2015, 12:10 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any Diploma course in Mass Communication field?

Yes there are diploma courses:

Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communiaction

Diploma in Development Journalism

You can join these after completion of your tenth or 12th with minimum 50% marks.
22nd October 2015, 11:00 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any Diploma course in Mass Communication field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join the diploma course in mass communication field. But i am not sure whether there is any such course or not?
Yes, there are so many Institution offers in Diploma in Mass communication. You can do Diploma Diploma in Mass communication through reputed Institutions such as, Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Xavier Institute of Communication etc. One need to satisfy the below criteria to be eligible for Diploma in Mass communication,

- The eligibility to pursue the Diploma in Mass Communication is 10th standard or equivalent qualification from a recognized university. One to score minimum 50% of marks at 10th standard level.

- The duration of the course will differ from institute to institute.

We have given some website address for your reference -

http://www.iimc.nic.in/content/26_1_...velopment.aspx
http://www.xaviercomm.org/diploma-co...courses-jr.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?