21st October 2015, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance should i give to take admission in Diploma after 12th?

I have just completed my 12th with 57% marks. Now i want to take admission in Diploma. So tell me which entrance should i give for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
  2. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  3. By passing 12th science+diploma in mechanical engineering can I get direct admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Do we have to give any entrance exam?
  4. Can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course being a Commerce candidate? Eligibility to appear in D.Arch entrance exam?
  5. Can I change the stream to CSE or ECE if I have completed diploma with mechanical engineering?
  6. Admission in 2nd year diploma after completing 12th with PCM?
  7. What should I do for admission in IITs and NITs after Diploma?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  9. Can I give entrance exam of IIT after diploma in EC? Can I get direct 2nd year admission?
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in B.E. program being a Diploma student?
  11. Will it be possible for me to get admission in B.Tech Computer science or in diploma course after scoring 43% in 12th?
  12. Which Entrance Exam I have to give for getting admission to BA having failed in 12th class?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for applying for TCS?
  14. How can I get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Which entrance exam to give?
  15. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  16. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in BE on basis of diploma?
  17. What is the admission procedure followed for getting Engineering course after completion of Diploma course?
  18. Which Medical Entrance Exam to give after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
21st October 2015, 10:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance should i give to take admission in Diploma after 12th?

To get admission in Diploma course after completion of your 12th standard, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like VOCLET, etc. Candidates who have completed two years ITI course or 12th standard from a recognised board are eligible to direct admission in Diploma course. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
22nd October 2015, 02:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance should i give to take admission in Diploma after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just completed my 12th with 57% marks. Now i want to take admission in Diploma. So tell me which entrance should i give for this?
You can apply for JEXPO exam for admission in diploma course.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for JEXPO exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
22nd October 2015, 03:37 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below I am mentioning the eligibility criteria for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.

Kindly have a look at it.

> Candidate must have completed his/her +2 level examinations or equivalent from a recognized board/University with Science

> Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% in his/her 12th standard

> Candidate age should not exceed the age of 17 years

You need to clear the entrance examination so conducted by the respected State to provide admission to candidates in Diploma course and proceed further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?