22nd July 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?

Hi,
Right Now I am doing B.A. in English Literature. After completing my Graduation I like to study M.A. in Mass Communication. I would like to know that I am eligible to get admission or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study M.A. in Mass Communication after completing B.A. in English Literature to become a Teacher?
  2. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  3. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  4. Can we choose Tamil as an optional subject for IAS mains exam? Institutes providing coaching in that subject?
  5. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) for B.A.(Political Science) candidate who is preparing for IAS exam?
  6. Is there any possibility of doing PG in visual communication? How is it beneficial?
  7. Though my post graduation is in English can I appear for Mass Communication?
  8. Possibility to study correspondence PhD course directly for Mass Communication postgraduate?
  9. What are the options for girls after B.A English?
  10. Possibility of getting study Visa for Canada after B.Tech Electronics and communication with 64% marks, 5.5 bands in IELTS and 1 year experience in telecom field?
  11. Which career in Geography can I opt after completing Arts stream?
  12. Best university for M.Phil English Literature? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to study M.Sc in Biophysics for B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  14. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  15. Possibility to study ICSI course for a candidate who has secured 46% in B.Com?
  16. Graduation in English Literature in Abroad with Scholarship (Either USA or UK)
  17. Possibility to study MS for B.Sc(Electronics) candidate?
  18. How to study M.Phil through distance?
23rd July 2015, 05:33 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?

Master's of Arts in Mass Communication is course related to Journalism. The duration of the course is 2 years. The candidate who completed his/her Bachelor's degree in field from recognized university can apply for master's in Mass Communication. Since, you are now studying B.A in English Literature, after completing your bachelor's degree can apply for the mass communication in your P.G. You are eligible to apply to get admission in any college.
23rd July 2015, 09:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Right Now I am doing B.A. in English Literature. After completing my Graduation I like to study M.A. in Mass Communication. I would like to know that I am eligible to get admission or not?
You have completed B.A in English so you are not eligible for M.A in Mass Communication.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in Mass Communication from a recognized university are eligible for M.A in Mass Communication.

Your age should be above 17 years.
31st March 2018, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MA in mass communication after completing my BA in political science?
6th April 2018, 04:29 PM
iamssuhana

Yes , you can do M.A. Journlism and Mass Communication.Eligibility Criteria for this program is:

Pass with 50% aggregate marks in Bachelor's Degree (any discipline) or equivalent.

You can do MA Journlism and Masscommunication from:

Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) Delhi

Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media, Bangalore (IIJNM)

Xavier's Institute of Communication (XIC), Mumbai

Lovely Professional Universsity (LPU) Punjab

Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, BHU

Department of Communication and Journalism, Pune

Delhi University,

Jawaharlal Nehru University,

Jamia Mililia Islamia University,

Banaras Hindu University,

Aligarh Muslim University,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?