8th October 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for Diploma in Pharmacovigilance admission in CREMA?

Should I have to give any entrance exam so that I can study Diploma in Pharmacovigilance course in CREMA? Is there any entrance exam for admission in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for PG Diploma in Pharmacovigilance course in CREMA? Fee expenses of this course?
  2. Written exam date, syllabus and fees for PG Pharmacovigilance? -- [New]
  3. Admission criteria to study PG Diploma in Pharmacovigilance in JSS College of Pharmacy?
  4. List of colleges offering PG Diploma(Pharmacovigilance) in Northern India?
  5. List of top colleges for MSc Chemistry in India? Fee structure and location of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  7. Eligibility and educational qualification required to study Advanced Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Research Management in CREMA?
  8. Which are the colleges in Delhi to study MSc Clinical Research? Any other suitable course for Post Graduation?
  9. Which college is the best in India for Clinical Research course according to the placement?
  10. Is it possible for me to take admission in to degree in I.I.T after completion of diploma course? Do we need to write any entrance exam for it?
  11. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  12. Syllabus for Post Graduate Dploma in Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance?
  13. Confusion between Intermediate and Polytechnic
  14. What is the scope of pharmacovigilance after B.Pharmacy?
  15. What is the admission procedure followed for getting Engineering course after completion of Diploma course?
  16. Admission in Diploma Architect is possible after 10th? Is entrance exam necessary for admission in Mumbai? Degree course can be done after Diploma?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
  18. What is required to write the entrance for Diploma admission?
21st October 2016, 07:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for Diploma in Pharmacovigilance admission in CREMA?

Selection process of this Diploma in Pharmacovigilance admission in CREMA basically is followed on the University norms. The basic educational qualification required criteria is ,

> Bachelor's Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Biotechnology/ Nursing/ Life Sciences/ Ayurvedic/ Veterinary Science/ Medicine/ Microbiology/ Dentistry/ Nursing/ Statistics and IT from a recognized university.

> You are required to get the application form from CREMA and it's head office is Delhi Office. And it's address is,

> Address - 401, Sri Amba Shanti Chambers, Next to Leela Business Park, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai-400059

> Ph. No: +91 022 66715491/ 92
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?