1st February 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

What is required to write the entrance for Diploma admission?

Sir, I am Sanjay. T.N. I want to get admission in the Diploma course of Mechanical Engineering. I want to know about the requirments for writing entrance test for Diploma course admission?

2nd February 2016, 03:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is required to write the entrance for Diploma admission?

To be eligible to appear in Tamilnadu Diploma entrance examination, you must have completed/qualified 10th standard in all subjects with minimum aggregate of 40% marks from a recognised board. You must be at least 15 years of age to be eligible to appear in Tamilnadu Diploma entrance examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
2nd February 2016, 10:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is required to write the entrance for Diploma admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am Sanjay. T.N. I want to get admission in the Diploma course of Mechanical Engineering. I want to know about the requirments for writing entrance test for Diploma course admission?
Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?