28th September 2014, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?

hi, i am samridhi, i have given my nata and cet entrance exams but because of less marks in my 12th boards and insufficient marks in my entrance exams i did not get an admission in a good college and so moved on to do bcom. I'm currently in sybcom and i would like to do a diploma course in architecture so could you please tell me the procedure for the admission of the diploma course and weather i have to give any entrance exam for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course? -- [New]
  2. Procedure of getting admission in Diploma Architecture after Diploma Civil engineering?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  4. Admission in Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship?
  5. Admission in b.arch. after diploma in architecture? Lateral entry admission in B.Arch. -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma architecture assistantship
  7. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  8. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  9. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  10. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
  11. Admission procedure of Bachelor of Architecture at Sayajirao university Baroda?
  12. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  13. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  14. Fee of diploma in Building Construction? Admission in Architecture diploma after 12th?
  15. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture?
  16. Admission in Architecture after completing diploma Interior Designing?
  17. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  18. How to take admission in IIT after completing diploma? I am a student of Architecture
6th December 2014, 10:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?

For getting admission in Diploma in Architecture course, you need to apply for polytechnic entrance examination. 10th pass is the minimum qualification required for admission into a polytechnic Diploma course in Architecture.

Also, you need to take care of the age because, there is an age limit for most of the polytechnic entrance exams. There is a upper age limit of 21 years and there is age relaxation available for reserved category candidates. Hence, you can apply for any polytechnic entrance exam, if you fulfill the age criteria.
23rd June 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?

I am 33 Years Old & My Qualification is M.A., B-ed, I Want to Study in Diploma In Architecture. So Please Guide Me How Is Possible & What Diploma in Architecture is Availble in Distance Education, Please Send Me Details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?