28th June 2016, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to get admission for Diploma in Financial Management in Institute of Management Development and Research?

Hello Sir,
After completing my 12th, I want to join Diploma course in Financial Management. I want to secure admission in Institute of Management Development and Research. Please let me know that is there any entrance exam to secure admission for this course?

6th May 2018, 03:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to get admission for Diploma in Financial Management in Institute of Management Development and Research?

In order to get admission in Diploma in Financial Management in Institute of Management Development and Research, you will have to sit in the CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ MH-CET. You must have completed graduation with at least 50% marks (45% in case of ST/SC candidate) in any stream from a recognized university with or without work experience to be eligible. Admission to Diploma in Financial Management course will be done based on marks obtained in the entrance examination. So for secure admission in this Institute, you will have to score good marks in the entrance test.

Last edited by ppsahu; 12th August 2018 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?