1st June 2016, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in which I can apply for lateral entry after completion of diploma course in Jharkhand?

List of colleges in which I can apply for lateral entry after completion of diploma course in Jharkhand? Can you please provide me the details on this as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back. I need the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is best to join B.Tech in lateral entry after completion of diploma course?
  2. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  3. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  4. Lateral entry colleges in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility for lateral entry into B.Tech?
  5. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  6. Is it possible for me to get lateral entry in IIT after completion of diploma course in information technology?
  7. Is it possible to get lateral entry admission in B.Sc(Computer Science) after completion of 3 Year Diploma in IT? List of colleges in Jalandhar or near by Jalandhar for the same?
  8. How may I get the syllabus for entrance exam which providing opportunities to take admission in Jharkhand engineering colleges through lateral entry?
  9. Names and details of the colleges offering lateral entry in Delhi and NCR after completion of 3 years of computer science diploma? Name the reputed colleges to me
  10. Best colleges for lateral entry for B.Tech in UP, Delhi, MP, Uttrakhand and Jharkhand?
  11. How should I get admission in B.E Aeronautical? What is the procedure?
  12. Am I eligible to join B.Sc course after completion of diploma in engineering?
  13. How to get lateral entry admission in NIT after Diploma completion?
  14. List of exams for direct second year admission (Lateral Entry)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Top 50 colleges in India which accept lateral entry for BE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  17. How to apply for diploma lateral entry exam for engineering in Tamilnadu while in ECE diploma?
  18. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
2nd June 2016, 12:32 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges in which I can apply for lateral entry after completion of diploma course in Jharkhand?

Jharkhand Combined Entrance Examination Board conduct entrance exam for lateral entry admission from diploma to degree engineering. Admission will made on the basis of score obtained in entrance exam plus diploma engineering.

Eligibility
- You should have passed diploma engineering in specific branch with at least 45% from a recognized university. Candidates who have appearing final year of diploma engineering are also eligible.
- No age limit.

Important Dates
- Registration Starts : 30th May , 2016
- Last Date of Registration : 18th June , 2016
- Entrance Exam : June Ending , 2016
- Counseling Will Starts : July , 2016

List of Top Engineering College In Jharkhand
- Bisra Institute of Technology
- DAV Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Alice Institute of Technology
- B.A. College of Engineering & Technology
- K.K. College of Engineering & Management
- ICFAI University
- Sai Nath University
- RTC Institute of Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?