15th March 2015, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Is there any institute which provides MBBS with Diploma/Degree in Psychology?

I want to pursue Psychology degree/diploma together with my MBBS Course. Is there any institution provide this combination? let me know the institution in India and abroad as well. Pls help.. Thanks

11th July 2016, 02:28 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any institute which provides MBBS with Diploma/Degree in Psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to pursue Psychology degree/diploma together with my MBBS Course. Is there any institution provide this combination? let me know the institution in India and abroad as well. Pls help.. Thanks
It is not possible to do Diploma or Degree in Psychology along with MBBS. The MBBS should be studied separately and the Degree or Diploma in Psychology course may be studied after that. These courses are available in various universities in India even in correspondence mode also. The course is available in the following institutions;

- IIPR - Website Link
- University of Delhi - Website Link
- Nalanda Open University - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?