2nd June 2016, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Is there any PG Diploma or short term certificate course available in English Teaching?

I am a communication faculty and hold vast experience of teaching English communication. Now at this juncture I am willing to have certificate or diploma in teaching English as second language. If it is short term course say a month's course I would be willing to opt for regular otherwise I will choose correspondence. Kindly provide me the information of these two courses ASAP.

Related Questions:
  1. Which short term course i can do except Diploma for joining teaching professional?
  2. Which short term diploma certificate is good to better my career opportunities?
  3. Are there government institutions imparting courses on Teaching English as a Second Language like CELTA of British Council?
  4. List of short courses to do to make good career after completion of BA in English having not interest in Teaching?
  5. What should I do after diploma if I dont get into B.E? Are there any short term certificate courses?
  6. How may I get information about Museology short term diploma/certificate course in any esteem university or government institutions in India?
  7. How may I get information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses with Musicology stream in India? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Gujarat for the same?
  8. IGNOU, Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-2, The Structure Of English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses on Museology in India? Where can I get admission?
  10. IGNOU, Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-4, Teaching English (Elementary School) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. IGNOU, Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-5, Teaching English (Secondary School) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Information about short term, diploma, certificate or correspondent courses in Museology in India?
  13. Need suggestion about short term Diploma certificate in Engineering branch?
  14. What should I do so I can get a job after doing B.Com and Tally ERP 9 from Tally Academy?
  15. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which short term course would be better after doing diploma in ECE branch? From where to do?
  17. What to do if BDS student does not get admission in MDS?
  18. Which computer course should I do while studying M.Com?
5th June 2016, 09:28 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any PG Diploma or short term certificate course available in English Teaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a communication faculty and hold vast experience of teaching English communication. Now at this juncture I am willing to have certificate or diploma in teaching English as second language. If it is short term course say a month's course I would be willing to opt for regular otherwise I will choose correspondence. Kindly provide me the information of these two courses ASAP.

Yes, you can study the Post Graduate Diploma in English Language Teaching course through correspondence mode in Annamalai University. The eligibility to study the course is any degree or equivalent qualifications. The duration of the course is 1 year. The fee for the course is Rs. 4150. You can find the details in the website Official Website
The aspirant can also study the Diploma in English Language Teaching in Symbiosis University through correspondence. The duration of the course is 1 year. You can find the details in the website Official Website
7th June 2016, 05:03 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any PG Diploma or short term certificate course available in English Teaching?

Yes, definitely there is a short term course in English Teaching which you can opt. You can pursue the Post Graduate diploma course in English Language Teaching through distance mode also in Symbiosis University as well as in Annamalai University.
The duration of the course is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?