23rd March 2016, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Polytechnic course in Journalism field? Is it possible to study Diploma after Graduation degree?

I am interested in studying Diploma course in Journalism field. Kindly tell me if there is any such course at Diploma level. Also tell me if it is possible to study Diploma after Graduation degree as i have already done B.Sc. degree course?

28th March 2016, 12:18 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any Polytechnic course in Journalism field? Is it possible to study Diploma after Graduation degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested in studying Diploma course in Journalism field. Kindly tell me if there is any such course at Diploma level. Also tell me if it is possible to study Diploma after Graduation degree as i have already done B.Sc. degree course?
Sorry to say that Journalism courses are not available in polytechnic colleges. The polytechnic courses are mainly in the Engineering and Technology field. The aspirant can study the Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism course. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with 45% marks. The duration of the course is 1 year. The candidate can apply to the course either online or offline. The course is available in many colleges like,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?