31st December 2015, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

Whether BHU provides any bachelor degree course in Journalism or not?

Sir,

I am a student of B.com ( honours ). And I want to make my carrier as a photo journalist. Will you please tell me that if BHU provides any bachelor degree course in journalism ( undergraduate degree )? Because I want to take degree in journalism not Diploma.

Ramby.
Dhanbad, Jharkhand

31st December 2015, 09:23 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether BHU provides any bachelor degree course in Journalism or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I am a student of B.com ( honours ). And I want to make my carrier as a photo journalist. Will you please tell me that if BHU provides any bachelor degree course in journalism ( undergraduate degree )? Because I want to take degree in journalism not Diploma.

Ramby.
Dhanbad, Jharkhand
Yes, you can make your career in Journalism after completing B.Com. Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for Journalism course. Being a B.Com student you can apply for Master degree in Journalism course. You must have a graduate degree in Computers. The minimum required percentage for admission to course is 55%. Candidates. You must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
31st December 2015, 04:04 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether BHU provides any bachelor degree course in Journalism or not?

Banaras Hindu University provides journalism courses. No it does not provides bachelor's degree courses in Journalism. In stream of Journalism, following courses are offered by Banaras Hindu University:

1. Master of Arts in Mass Communication.

2. Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication.

3. Master of Arts in Corporate Communication.

For any more details about this course, visit www.bhu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?