13th March 2016, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study 3 years PG Diploma in Cinematography course?

Hi,
I want to ask some details about 3 years Post Graduation Diploma in Cinematography what qualification require? As I have completed the B.Com from Mumbai University and also done Photography from Sir J.J. School Of Arts, Mumbai.

28th March 2016, 12:34 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study 3 years PG Diploma in Cinematography course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to ask some details about 3 years Post Graduation Diploma in Cinematography what qualification require? As I have completed the B.Com from Mumbai University and also done Photography from Sir J.J. School Of Arts, Mumbai.

The eligibility to study the PG Diploma in Cinematography course in Pune Film Institute is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree. There will be a written test for the admission to the course. The duration of the course is 3 years. The aspirant can apply online for the course, the website link is Official website. You can also check all the other details about the course and the admission in the website link given. The Film and Television Institute of India is one of the prestigious institutions in India.
28th March 2016, 12:45 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study 3 years PG Diploma in Cinematography course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
The minimum eligibility criteria required for Post Graduation Diploma in Cinematography is Diploma in Cinematography or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Those who completed their Bachelor Degree in concerned specialization are eligible. The admission to the PG Diploma in Cinematography course is based on entrance exam score. The duration of the course is 3 years. Please, refer the official website for more Information - Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?