26th April 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Is there any solution to do part time Diploma in Chennai?

I am nikhil . iam now doing my 3rd year diploma in mechanical in coimbatore . now i want to continue my diploma in chennai as part time. is there any solution for my problem

Related Questions:
  1. Part time PG Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  2. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  3. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  4. Which colleges are offering part time course in Chennai? I am interested to study diploma in electrical engineering part time course
  5. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering
  6. Information about part time Diploma engineering course
  7. How many diploma part time centers are there in Chennai? How to join in diploma part time college?
  8. Any provision of lateral entry in part time diplmoma? I want to do part time engineering diploma
  9. List of part time Diploma colleges in Chennai for Electrical
  10. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  11. List of Colleges offering Part time B.Tech in Computer Science in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Number of part time Diploma colleges in Chennai? How to join them?
  13. Can I join part time Diploma in Surat? Which college provides part time Diploma?
  14. Is there any polytechnic college in Chennai offering part time diploma course?
  15. Cutoff for doing part time M.A? What are the courses offered in Part Time and Chennai Anna University
  16. Where in Chennai can I do part time diploma in electrical and electronics?
  17. Are there any part time diploma courses in Civil Engineering or Architecture of 1 year in Tamilnadu or Chennai?
  18. Which colleges to join for Part Time Diploma Architect Course in Mumbai?
7th May 2014, 12:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any solution to do part time Diploma in Chennai?

You should complete the full time diploma course which you have undertaken in mechanical engineering rather than quitting it in the third year. If you have enrolled for a full time regular course and currently you are in the third year, then you cannot convert it into a part time or correspondence course. You should not give up at this time and should aim at completion your diploma course with good grades.

However, you can pursue separate part time or correspondence course in diploma in mechanical engineering. You can pursue the course from :-
-International Council for Management Studies, Chennai
-Tamil Nadu Open University - TNOU, Chennai
-International Institute of Management and Technical Studies IIMT Studies Distance Education, Perungudi, Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?