29th July 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Is there any university available which provides BA Psychology course for diploma holder?

Is there any university available which provides BA Psychology course for diploma holder? What is the procedure which I need to follow now to apply for the college? I am not sure what to be done on this next, so can you please provide me the information?

30th July 2015, 08:49 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Is there any university available which provides BA Psychology course for diploma holder?

Yes, you can do BA Psychology course as being Diploma holder. You can do BA as Diploma Holder.

List Of Colleges offering BA Psychology-

>Banaras Hindu University.
>Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Arts,Commerce & Science College.
>University Of Calcutta.
>University of Madras.
>Government College of Educational Psychology and Guidance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?