13th October 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in civil engineering from Technical Education Kerala is equivalent to AMIE Diploma?

sir ,
I am a diploma holder in civil engineering from technical education kerala. Is this course is equivalent to amie diploma?.

28th April 2016, 12:31 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in civil engineering from Technical Education Kerala is equivalent to AMIE Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir ,
I am a diploma holder in civil engineering from technical education kerala. Is this course is equivalent to amie diploma?.
Sorry, the Diploma in Civil Engineering from Technical Education Kerala is not equivalent to AMIE course. The AMIE is equivalent to bachelor’s degree in the appropriate branch of engineering. In many of the government jobs vacancies they mention AMIE also. The diploma holders can study the AMIE course after Diploma. The diploma course is not equivalent to AMIE course. The website link is given for your reference Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?