5th January 2014, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Job with good salary after completing diploma and CCNA course?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed diploma and ccna so can you tell me that what will be my salary? I need suggestions and details.

5th January 2014, 12:55 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: job with good salary

It's quite hard to get the job in top MNC companies with only doing diploma course as most of them have their eligibility as B.E/B.Tech Graduate for fresher recruitment.

Good that you have done the CCNA course after your diploma and for now you can expect a job with 1.5-2.5 lakhs per annum in small companies where they recruit CCNA candidates.

Taking in only CCNA candidates are very less now a days and it's really hard to get the job as well even if you get it will be not possible to move up in the ladder on your career as you need to do the next course which is CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) and CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert).

Once you are done with CCNP and CCIE which is after CCNA you can expect jobs in many companies and also a pay scale of about 5-8 lakhs per annum. There are very less candidates who have completed CCIE has it needs long preparation and hard work.

So, put in your hard work and time now to do the preparation and complete the CCNP and CCIE course, if you are not able to do CCIE then it's fine with CCNP has there are jobs when you complete with CCNP course as well.

For now concentrate only on the next course and then start applying for the jobs! If you are able to get in to small company/work with CCNA course then it's well and good, just do the job plus start preparing for the CCNP course and try to complete it as soon as possible!
26th April 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job with good salary after completing diploma and CCNA course?

iam completing my degree bca...
i would like to study any network courses...
which is better ccna or ccie ?
am planing to after networking course i want to study mca.... !
27th July 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam
my diploma is completed now and i join the ccna course after ccna course for which post i can apply in a company and what is the average salary i will get after ccna course.
30th September 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

how much salary i can expect after completing diploma in comuter engineering,BCA, and CCNA
10th November 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Hai....

I done my BCA and started working in BPO Company but i am feeling to step into IT so kindly suggest me which course i should take
5th September 2015, 04:36 AM
Unregistered

I am also done BCA in 2009.. still i am searching job in IT dep. Better u choose any related it jobs.. don't waste ur future and life..
14th October 2015, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi...I have completed my Diploma in CS, So i am doing Cisco ccna course. after completing this course successfully, will I get the job in the companies??? which companies will hire for diploma candidates?? If I get job,what will be the salary for the frehers and if any one who is already working in the networking field please suggest or give the contact details for the further details...please help....will be very helpfull....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?