16th April 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

What after diploma in civil engineering? Which course I can opt for next other than B.Tech?

What after diploma in civil engineering? Which course I can opt for next other than B.Tech? Can you please provide me the course details which would help me to prepare better for my future? Please let me know the information. Awaiting for the answer.

16th April 2016, 11:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What after diploma in civil engineering? Which course I can opt for next other than B.Tech?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies after your diploma course in civil engineering. Ideally, B.Tech/B.E course should be the best option after diploma course. However, since you need other options, so you can pursue the below mentioned courses.

- B.Sc.
- PGDM
- Mass communication courses
- BCA
- BBA
- Fashion / Interior designing
- Tourism related courses
- Fitness related courses
18th April 2016, 12:00 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What after diploma in civil engineering? Which course I can opt for next other than B.Tech?

B.tech is not the only option after completion of your diploma in civil engineering. You have so many options for higher studies with good scope in the market. If you are not interested in the B.Tech then you can go for the advance diploma courses. Some of the best advance diploma courses are Advance diploma in Drafting and Design, Advance Diploma in Structural Design, Advance Diploma in Surveying. So you can go for any of the above as per your personal interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?