31st March 2015, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Which course to opt for after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Which course to opt for after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? What are the various possibilities which are available for diploma candidates? Is there more than the regular studies or not? Kindly give me the information soon as possible. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
  2. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. Which course can I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  4. How to do diploma course in civil Engineering? Names of the colleges?
  5. Can I join Law course after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the maximum age limit for this?
  6. Is there any course after completion of my diploma in Aviation, Aerospace? I am studying in final year diploma civil engineering
  7. Which are the AICTE approved engineering degree courses? I have completed correspondence diploma in civil engineering after completion of NCVT in Millwright Maintenance Mechanic
  8. How to apply for Diploma in Mining after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. What courses to do after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  11. How to apply for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in civil engineering? With whom to apply for CET Diploma issuing authority or PU?
  12. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  13. What should I do after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. How can I proceed for to do B.E or B.Tech from Evening Engineering College after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  17. After completion of diploma in civil engineering which exam can we attend for police job?
  18. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
31st March 2015, 09:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to opt for after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

You can opt for B.E/B.Tech ( Civil Engineering) course after completion of your Diploma in Civil Engineering course. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you need to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET/ECE/JELET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
2nd April 2015, 05:00 PM
sunnyshooter

Default Re: Which course to opt for after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

After completion of Diploma with Civil trade, you should get admission in any best B.Tech college with Civil stream.

After completion of diploma, its only a three year course. It provides more civil employment opportunities for you.
6th April 2015, 01:15 PM
amanshrivastava98

After completing your diploma you can go for the admission in the engineering for which you have to write an examination called Lateral Entry Engineering Test (LEET).

Based on the marks you get in the test and your percentage in the diploma you will be allotted a college for Engineering in the same discipline as your diploma.

In the engineering college you will be admitted to the 2nd year itself in the branch you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?