16th April 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?

Is it possible to get a job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering? Can you please tell me what are the steps which we need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me and provide me the details soon.

Related Questions:
  1. List of electrical based companies in India to get job right after completion of diploma in electrical engineering with 83% marks?
  2. How may I get a job after completion of my diploma course in electrical engineering?
  3. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  4. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  5. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to get job in Sriharikota space center after completion of diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  7. How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  8. Can I study correspondence B.E. after completion of Diploma Electrical?
  9. What should I do after completion of electrical engineering diploma?
  10. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get Job in Air Force after completion of Diploma with Electrical Engineering?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  13. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  14. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  15. Am I eligible to do BBA course after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  16. How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma from Electrical Engineering?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  18. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
16th April 2016, 11:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?

It will depend on the academic record and also the college from where you have completed the diploma. Mostly, students from reputed colleges don't face any problem in getting a job through campus interviews.

You can also create your profile on job portals with your resume uploaded on it. You will get interview calls according to your job preferences. Performance in interview will be crucial for getting a job.
17th April 2016, 04:06 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?

Yes, it is very much possible for you to get a job after completion of your Diploma in Electrical Engineering in good companies. You should however, keep on checking for the vacancies, if any and can apply for it.

After clearing the various rounds of selection process, if you clear them all, you will probably be very much eligible to get a job post in the organization.
17th April 2016, 08:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to get a job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering? Can you please tell me what are the steps which we need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me and provide me the details soon.
After completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering, you can join in government sector jobs like BSNL TTA exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma/B.Tech degree with below given specialization are eligible for BSNL TTA exam.

Electrical Engineering
Radio Engineering
Computer Engineering
Information Technology
Instruments Technology
Telecommunication Engineering
MSc (electronics) Electronics Engineering

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
17th April 2016, 12:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to get a job after completion of your three years Diploma course in Electrical Engineering. To get a job, you must have to check the government job notifications regularly and you can apply for jobs in RRB, SSC, DRDO, Reliance, ECIL, etc.,. jobs based on Diploma course. By qualifying in all rounds of the recruitment process, you will be offered a job letter for joining in the company.
17th April 2016, 11:55 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Surely you will get the job after completion of your diploma degree in electrical engineering. For getting a job you have to search the vacancy first. There are so many vacancies released for the diploma holders. So subscribe the respective websites for update regarding recruitment. Once there is any vacancy then you have to apply online for the job. After that you have to follow the selection process designed by that particular company.
General selection process includes written test, group discussion, technical interview, personnel interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?