24th April 2017, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

What can I do after completion of diploma in computer technology?

Hi I am Nilima. What can I do after completion of diploma in computer technology? Can you please guide me with the next steps which I can take to ensure that I will get the best job after completion of the course? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

24th April 2017, 09:16 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after completion of diploma in computer technology?

After completion of your three years Diploma in Computer Technology course, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E, B.Tech, etc.,. Diploma holders are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process. After completion of your B.E/ B.Tech course with good subject knowledge from a recognized university, you can get good job as a Software Engineer in top MNC's with good salary package.
24th April 2017, 12:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed diploma in computer technology, so now there are two ways for you. Either you can opt for higher studies or you can search for jobs. But, with just diploma qualification you won't be able to get much salary in any sector. So, it is preferred to go for higher studies after diploma.

You can simply opt for higher studies like B.E or B.Tech in computer technology. You can appear for lateral entry examination and get admission directly in the 2nd year of engineering course. After completing your engineering degree you will not only get good jobs, but you will also get highly paid.
24th April 2017, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I have done btech in mechanical engineering and now i want to pursue a MBA degree, but some suggest me to do it correspondent. Is it fair to do correspondent by not doing regularly.
24th April 2017, 03:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I am Nilima. What can I do after completion of diploma in computer technology? Can you please guide me with the next steps which I can take to ensure that I will get the best job after completion of the course? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

You can do B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology after completion of diploma in computer technology. Those who have passed a three year diploma in computer technology with at least 50% marks can apply for B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology through lateral entry admission. Students will be admitted to the second year of the B.E Computer Science or Information Technology course. Students are admitted to the course through an entrance examination. The course duration is three years. You can study the course in various engineering colleges in India.
24th April 2017, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I am secured with 72 percentage in B A English. I wish to join B Ed in counselling. So please guide me and what is the procedure for counselling
24th April 2017, 05:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Courses after completion of Diploma in Computer Technology Course:

As you are done with Diploma in Computer Technology, you may have many courses after completion of Diploma in Computer Technology course. Several courses that are available to pursue after completion of Diploma in Computer Technology course are,

>> Doing Certification in any of the below fields
* Software Development
* Hardware and Networking
* Animation and VFX course
* Web Designing
* Cyber Security

>> Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science

>> Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science

>> Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology

You are required to appear in Lateral Engineering Entrance Examination after completion of Diploma in Computer Technology course in order to get into Bachelor Degree. The best course I would suggest you to go with is B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?