31st December 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Which field will be suitable for me as a 15 year old girl?

I am Prerana, my height is 5 and I am 15 years old. I can speak english and I am a beautiful girl, but I am 10th pass only. Please try to understand. Reply me.

31st December 2016, 04:49 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which field will be suitable for me as a 15 year old girl?

As per my suggestion you can join science stream in class 11th. After completion of 12th class there are so many course available for girls in which she have bright future.

If you want diploma course after completion of your 10th class then the name of best diploma courses are given below.

-> Diploma in Electrical Engineering

-> Diploma in Computer Engineering

-> Diploma in Software Engineering

If you want to do graduation course after completion of your 12th class then the name of best graduation courses for you are given below.

-> Bachelor of Science

-> Bachelor of technology
31st December 2016, 06:56 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

My suggestion to you is that you should choose your career as per your interest not as per current scope. Nowadays every stream has good scope with good practical knowledge. One of the best career option for you is Air hostess but your height is not appropriate to fulfil the height criteria (157.5 cm) to apply for air hostess.
However, there are some suggestion for your bright career:

** You can go for intermediate standard in any interested stream. After completing 12th class, you can go for diploma or degree in computer science engineering. After completing above said course, you can apply for job in your core companies.

** First of all complete 12th standard and then apply for graduation courses like B.Sc, BCA, BBA as per your 12th stream. After completing graduation course, you can apply for job or you can also start giving coaching classes.

** After completing 10th standard, you can pursue so many short term computer certificate courses and then after start giving coaching on same course.
31st December 2016, 08:03 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since you have completed only class 10th at this instant, according to my opinion, you must go for higher studies. Complete your class 12th in the stream which you are interested and then pursue your Graduation course. Since you are a girl you can opt any of the Science, Commerce or Arts stream.
29th July 2019, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

Civil course is the best course for girl? But I want to became a civil eng
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?