8th January 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?

What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics? Can you please provide me the details on the job and the career path which I can set next? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for computer related jobs after completion of diploma in electronics engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completion of diploma in electronics? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to do B.E in Electronics after completion of diploma in Electrical?
  4. Is diploma course equivalent to 12th or not? Can I apply for jobs where the minimum qualification asked is 12th completion?
  5. What all jobs I can apply for after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for MPSC exam after completion of diploma in electronics?
  7. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  9. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of diploma course?
  10. What should I do next after completion of diploma course after 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for jobs after completion of diploma in chemical engineering?
  14. What should I do next after completion of my diploma course in Electronics? Am I eligible for Merchant Navy?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for loco pilot after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  16. Can I go for any job after passing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for any corporate field jobs after completion of diploma in IT?
  18. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
10th January 2017, 09:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics? Can you please provide me the details on the job and the career path which I can set next? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon. Thank you!
After completion diploma in ECE, you can apply for government sector jobs like BSNL TTA exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma/B.Tech degree with below given specialization are eligible for BSNL TTA exam.

Electrical Engineering
Radio Engineering
Computer Engineering
Information Technology
Instruments Technology
Telecommunication Engineering
MSc (electronics) Electronics Engineering

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
10th January 2017, 09:53 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?

Jobs after completion of diploma in Electronics:-

Of course, you have so many jobs opportunities for diploma in Electronics.

Jobs in Private Sector:-

TCS

CTS

WIPRO

HCL

TECH MAHINDRA

IBM

INFOSYS

Jobs in Government Sector:-

SAIL

BHEL

DRDO

BEL

BSNL JTO

ECIL

IOCL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?