31st May 2015, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

What course I can do after diploma in Civil Engineering?

I want a bright future in my life, I complete diploma civil engineering and I want to study plz tell me what course is best after diploma civil engineering.? Can you please let me know the information on this as soon a possible? Thanks. Plz ans me

Related Questions:
1st June 2015, 08:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course I can do after diploma in Civil Engineering?

You can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
1st June 2015, 10:09 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

As a student, who have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering, it will better for you, if you can join in B.Tech(Civil Engineering). By joining in this course, you can improve your knowledge in your filed and you can become a civil engineer. As a diploma student, you can get direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Civil Engineering) course by appearing for Lateral entry exam, which is conducted in your state. By qualifying such exam, you can directly join in 2nd year of B.Tech(Civil Engineering) course.
2nd June 2015, 11:40 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Engineering is the best option available for you. You may join engineering course after completing your diploma. Basically colleges offer seats to diploma holders to carry on their studies in b.tech course. This entry scheme is called LEET i.e. Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

This test is conducted in two phase i.e. General exam & Professional Exam.
In general exam they will ask questions related to subjects like Science, Maths, English etc while in professional exam they will ask questions related to your trade.
2nd June 2015, 11:46 PM
mwh

B.tech is the best option after diploma.
Government conducts entrance exam for diploma students to B.tech.
In andhrapradesh through ECET Students are selected for B.tech.
Diploma students starts their B.tech course from second year.
So,write entrance exam and join in B.tech.
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?