2nd June 2015, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure for diploma in Engineering after SSC with 62% marks?

i passed S.S.C n i am interested in diploma engineering my percentage is 62

I am very hopeful to get good answers.

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in diploma engineering after passing HSC with 48% marks? I have got 86% in SSC
  2. Can I get admission for diploma in computer engineering after scoring 48% in HSC? I have got 86% in SSC
  3. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering diploma on the basis of SSC marks? My son has scored 57% in SSC
  4. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  5. Can I get admission in diploma engineering on the basis of SSC marks? I have passed HSC with 48% marks
  6. How to take admission for diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 91.50% marks in SSC
  7. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  9. Requirements to apply for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer(Mechanical) exam?
  10. How may I do AMIE Engineering? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed diploma in electrical engineering with 74.68% marks
  11. Procedure to do AMIE after passing diploma in civil engineering with 70% marks?
  12. Which course is a better choice for me between 10+2 and Diploma after completion of SSC with 80% of marks?
  13. Can I go for mechanical engineering after my SSC? I have scored less marks in SSC
  14. Fees for Staff Selection Commission for both Tier 1 & 2?
  15. Details of common entrance exam for Diploma?
  16. Procedure to get scholarship for diploma engineering?
  17. How to take admission for diploma in mechanical engineering after scoring 54% in SSC?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for getting diploma admission in Mumbai?
2nd June 2015, 09:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure for diploma in Engineering after SSC with 62% marks?

To get admission in Diploma in Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard with an aggregate of 62% marks from a recognised board, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations Board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be called for counselling and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
2nd June 2015, 10:00 PM
mwh

Default Re: Application procedure for diploma in Engineering after SSC with 62% marks?

Hi friend,
It is good decision,to take the group in which you are interested.
To do diploma you have to give the entrance examination.every state will keep their own entrance exam.
This exam contains questions on maths,science.
If you pass in the exam then you will go for certificate verification and counselling.
So,read well and get the branch in which you are interested.
All the best
2nd June 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

i want apply to navodayavacanyseatsin11thclass so i need studycertificate of 10th but lastdate is10june how i get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?