26th November 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses to be done after diploma in computer science to get eligible for KAS?

Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.What are the courses to be done after diploma in computer science to get eligible for KAS?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for IAS/KAS after diploma in computer science?
  2. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  3. Is a B.Tech Computer Science student eligible for KAS exam?
  4. Am I eligible to write KAS Exam being a student from 6th semester of BE in Computer Science?
  5. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  6. How to become a software engineer after completing B.A?
  7. After diploma in Computer Science which course can I do?
  8. Which courses are the best for me after completing diploma in computer science?
  9. List of courses which I can take after completion of diploma in computer science?
  10. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  11. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  12. How to prepare for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed BE in Computer Science?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  14. Courses after Diploma in Interior Designing? Can i apply for IAS/KAS exams?
  15. List of courses to do after completion of Diploma in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Courses after 10th in IT sector?
  17. Am I eligible to appear for SCRA after passing diploma in computer science? What are the opportunities for fresher diploma in computer?
  18. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
26th November 2015, 10:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses to be done after diploma in computer science to get eligible for KAS?

To be eligible to appear in Karnataka Administrative Service examination, you must have completed Graduation in Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. Since, you have completed Diploma course, you need to pursue Bachelor's degree course in Engineering/Technology from a recognised university. After completion of your Graduation course, you are eligible to appear in KAS examination.
27th November 2015, 12:55 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses to be done after diploma in computer science to get eligible for KAS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.What are the courses to be done after diploma in computer science to get eligible for KAS?

The eligibility to do Karnataka Administrative Service (KAS) is a graduation in any stream from the recognised university.

So the aspirant has to study graduation degree.

The aspirant can study engineering graduation or arts graduation for this purpose.

So the aspirant has to study the graduation for the purpose of eligibility to attend the KAS examination.

There are Preliminary Examinations, Main Examination and Personality Test.
27th November 2015, 06:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

In order to appear in KAS which is an Administrative Services Examination, you must have a Bachelor Degree or Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Since you have completed Diploma in Computer Science Engineering, you are not eligible to appear in KAS Examination with Diploma Qualification. In order to be eligible for appearing in KAS Examination, you must have a Graduate Degree. There are several courses to pursue after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering. Among all the available courses, the best course I would suggest you to go with is "B.E/ B.Tech" in Computer Science Engineering. Yes, B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering is equivalent to a Graduate Degree, I am sure you are certainly eligible to appear in KAS Examination. You may apply for this KAS Examination when you will be in the final year of B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering as final year graduates are eligible to appear in KAS Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?