8th January 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off marks expected for doing diploma in Civil Engineering in VJTI college?

What is the cut off marks expected for doing diploma in Civil Engineering in VJTI college? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon as I need to apply for the course and get the admission in the college.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks for Civil Diploma for last year of VJTI college?
  2. Cutoff list of diploma Civil Engineering in VJTI college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there Aeronautics diploma in VJTI? Cut-off list of VJTI colleges and their fee structure?
  4. Direct admission for Diploma in Civil Engineering at VJTI College, Matunga for 10th student?
  5. Cutoff list of VJTI Mumbai for diploma in Civil engineering?
  6. Can I get admission in 2nd year Civil in diploma in VJTI after passing HSC with 67 marks?
  7. What's the expected B.Tech(Civil engineering) cut-off marks in Dr Sivanthi adithanar college? I belong to BC
  8. How much marks is required to get admission in 2nd year of diploma in electrical & telecommunications at VJTI college? -- [New]
  9. How can I get in VJTI? Which college should I go for? I have got 88.68%
  10. How to get admission in VJTI, Mumbai for diploma in civil engineering?
  11. Which college can I get with 83% in diploma civil engineering?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in VJTI, Mumbai?
  13. Is there Aeronautics Diploma in VJTI? Cut-off list of VJTI college for Aeronautics and Mechanical? Fee structure?
  14. How to get admission for diploma in mechanical in VJTI college
  15. Am I eligible to get the admission in VJTI college for doing diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get admission in VJTI college for mechanical or electrical diploma?
  17. Can I get admission in VJTI college for Mechanical or Electrical Diploma?
  18. Can I take admission in VJTI College, Mumbai to study Diploma course?
10th January 2017, 10:49 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut off marks expected for doing diploma in Civil Engineering in VJTI college?

Let me tell you one thing the cut off marks does not remains the same every year in every college. Different colleges have different cut off marks and it changes every year. The cut off marks totally depends upon the following factors:

> The number of seats available.

> The number of candidates appearing for the examination.

> The difficulty level of the paper.

So, if you fulfill the cut off marks of VJTI college then you can definitely get admission to pursue diploma in civil engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?