14th March 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

How much marks is required to get admission in 2nd year of diploma in electrical & telecommunications at VJTI college?

How much percentage is required for the direct admission in 2nd year after completed diploma in electrical & telecommunications at VJTI college. Can you give me last year cut off list of VJTI.

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage of marks is required to get 2nd year lateral entry admission at VJTI?
  2. How to get admission in VJTI in 2nd year in electronics after completing first year of diploma in E&TC? What is the procedure?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission in VJTI college for mechanical or electrical diploma?
  4. Can I get admission in VJTI college for Mechanical or Electrical Diploma?
  5. Am I eligible to get the admission in VJTI college for doing diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering?
  6. Can I get admission in 2nd year Civil in diploma in VJTI after passing HSC with 67 marks?
  7. Best colleges for electrical and electronics engineering? I am a diploma in electrical engineering in VJTI college Mumbai
  8. Am I eligible for getting admission in 2nd year of engineering into VJTI under other than home university category?
  9. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in VTJI college for mechanical or electrical diploma course?
  11. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma(electronics) in VJTI after completing diploma ETC? What is the procedure?
  12. How to take admission in degree direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI
  13. Minimum Percentage to get admission in 2nd Year of B.Tech (ECE) in VJTI college? Fee structure and hostel facilities for girls?
  14. What is the fees for 2nd year diploma in VJTI
  15. How much percentage is required for direct 2nd year degree in VJTI college
  16. Eligibility of joining Indian Air Force after having diploma in Electrical with 83% marks and B.E. in Electrical?
  17. Is it possible to get study B.Tech 2nd year directly for Electrical & Electronics Diploma holder?
  18. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
16th March 2017, 11:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks is required to get admission in 2nd year of diploma in electrical & telecommunications at VJTI college?

In order to get direct admission in the second year of Diploma course at VJTI College, you must have to score above 50% of marks in the last qualifying examination.
So, if you are planning to pursue Diploma course from VJTI College, you must score above 50% of marks in the last qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?