8th June 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in VJTI College, Mumbai to study Diploma course?

Hello sir,
I have completed 10th with 82% marks. Now I want to study Diploma Engineering. I am resident of Mumbai and want to take admission in Mumbai. Can I take admission in VJTI College, Mumbai for Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year in VJTI, Mumbai if secured 75% in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course being a SC candidate?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get admission in VJTI college for mechanical or electrical diploma?
  3. Can I get admission in VJTI college for Mechanical or Electrical Diploma?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in VJTI, Mumbai?
  5. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
  6. How to get admission for diploma in mechanical in VJTI college
  7. Am I eligible to get the admission in VJTI college for doing diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering?
  8. Best colleges for electrical and electronics engineering? I am a diploma in electrical engineering in VJTI college Mumbai
  9. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  10. How can I get in VJTI? Which college should I go for? I have got 88.68%
  11. Last year cutoff list for admission in Civil Engineering Diploma course at VJTI, Mumbai?
  12. Is there Aeronautics diploma in VJTI? Cut-off list of VJTI colleges and their fee structure?
  13. How to take admission in degree direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI
  14. Direct admission for Diploma in Civil Engineering at VJTI College, Matunga for 10th student?
  15. Cutoff list at VJTI Mumbai for Diploma in IT?
  16. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission in VJTI in 2nd year in electronics after completing first year of diploma in E&TC? What is the procedure?
  18. Can i get admission in VJTI for Diploma in Chemcial with 83.40% marks in SSC?
17th June 2016, 09:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in VJTI College, Mumbai to study Diploma course?

Yes, you can take admission in VJTI College, Mumbai to study Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard with an aggregate of 82% marks from a recognised board. Admissions to Diploma course in VJTI are done by Competent Authority of Government of Maharashtra. You need to register online at http://poly2016.dtemaharashtra.gov.i...tantDates.aspx to apply for admission to first year of Diploma in Engineering course.
9th June 2017, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in VJTI College, Mumbai to study Diploma course?

Sir, i am passed 12th science and got 61%. I am looking for admission in VJTI of diploma in electrical engineering course. Can i get admission in this college?? Reply me fast time is going.
Thank you
17th June 2017, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

My daughter passed in 10th 2017 .86.20 percentage she is interested in diploma course in computer engineering in vjti matunga. Please advise me.
15th June 2018, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

My son has secured 87% in SSC Maharashtra gov he is interested in computer engineering diploma course in VJTI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?