14th March 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Ph.D course in regular basis having completed ME in Computer Science in the year 2011? Duration of this course? Can I switch to Part time Ph.D course after 1 or 2 years?

i have completed my M.E. Computer science in the year 2011.now working as an asst.prof..i want to do PhD in regular basis..what is the procedure for tat..how many years it will take for completion..? Can i switch to part time basis after one or two years..?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  2. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  3. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  4. Duration of regular PhD after clearing NET and JRF?
  5. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  6. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  7. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  8. List of colleges offering part time Computer Science PhD in Karnataka? -- [New]
  9. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  10. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  11. PhD in Computer Science after 8 years of M.Sc? Procedure and other details?
  12. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after completing MS?
  13. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  14. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  15. List of reputed institutions which provide part time Ph.D in computer science?
  16. Possibility to pursue part time PhD in Tamil Nadu University for Computer Science postgraduate?
  17. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
27th April 2013, 09:11 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D course in regular basis having completed ME in Computer Science in the year 2011? Duration of this course? Can I switch to Part time Ph.D course after 1 or 2 years?

Dear Friend,
First thing you must note that as Ph.D is a 3 Year Course and you may apply for any of them may be its Part-Time or its Full-Time because both the Ph.D Certificates you will receive will be of Equal Value.
Now,What is Difference in between them so remember that all Part-Time Course are meant for the students or Candidate who are working in any of the places and are also managing their studies with it.Hence,Its not possible for them to go for the Institutions by spending 6-7 Hrs so therefore,they are being called in part-time as that for 2-3 Hrs.
While,That in Full time you have to go to the institutions spending the whole time as that of 6-7 Hrs.

If you are working at any place you may go on with Part-Time while if you are not working then you may go on with Full-Time.You must note that both the types are beneficial as in Part-Time you will have time to work also while that in Full-Time you can develop a core knowledge.

Now,Choice is your as its depend on you for which type you have to apply for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?