20th May 2015, 01:03 PM
sRajasekar23

Can I do part time B.Tech having 2 and half years experience after Diploma in Mechanical?

I am completed diploma in mechanical engineering in 2008-11 batch.then i am working last 4 years.2 and half years experienced in cnc field as a vtl & turning centre operator.And last 1 and half years working as a pnuematic engineer.then,now i want to study again part time.i'm confused with select a course.kindly give me the ideas.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
  2. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  3. Which are the colleges for part time B.Tech in mechanical?
  4. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineer part time?
  6. Can I do B.Tech part time after completing Diploma course?
  7. How to do part time B.E or B.Tech from Mumbai or Pune University after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. Part time Diploma of 4 years is equivalent to 3 years Diploma? Am I eligible for government exam?
  9. How to study B.Arch part time after completing diploma Architecture with 4 years experience
  10. How many years of industrial experience is required after Diploma for pursuing MS?
  11. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  12. How to do M.Tech EC part time after completing B.Tech with 1.5 years of experience in teaching
  13. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  14. Steps to be taken and universities for part time Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Can we do MBA after Diploma and 1.5 years work experience?
  16. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  17. Will I be able to join Higher Studies as full time or part time while working as a maintenance trainee? Would it affect my experience which I have gained for past 5 years?
  18. How to do part time degree in Mechanical after passing Mechanical?
15th June 2015, 06:06 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do part time B.Tech having 2 and half years experience after Diploma in Mechanical?

Yes, definitely you can do part time BE/B.tech. There are some colleges which offer part time course of engineering.

But you need to understand one thing that no reputed government college offers such correspondence course. You will have to pursue this course from a private one.

Since engineering is a practical course so i would not have advised someone to do this course correspondence but since you have so much amount of experience and you mainly need to do the course to increase to chances for promotions(as it seems this from your way of talking), so its alright for you to do this course.

So, below are some of the colleges which offer this course-

- Aalim Mohammed Salegh College of Engineering
- Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology
- Agni College of Technology
- Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering & Technology
- AMET University
- Arulmigu Meenakshi Amman College of Engineering
- Auroras Technological & Research Institute
- Baba Hira Singh Bhattal Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Babu Banarasidas National Institute of Technology & Management
- Bannari Amman Institute of Technology
- BH Gardi College of Engineering and Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?