31st October 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

What course to do after graduation in BA Arts? Which will give a better future scope?

What course I do after completion my graduation Ba in arts?.i am confused . Can you please let me know which course will provide a better future scope for me? Awaiting for the response on the this to pick up the right course for me. Kindly provide me the details on the same. Thank you!

31st October 2016, 10:54 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course to do after graduation in BA Arts? Which will give a better future scope?

You can also pursue MBA. It has also better future.
No need to do any other course.
You can go for competitive exams. Some of the options are as under:-
Bank
SSC
LIC
MTS
CDS
UDC
UPSC
BPSC
MPSC
JPSC
31st October 2016, 11:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course to do after graduation in BA Arts? Which will give a better future scope?

As you have completed your graduation hence personally I would like to suggest you to appear in degree level exams such as civil services, PO, RTO, clerical, etc. After completion of BA you can join MA in your favourite and interesting subject. After MA you will have lot of job opportunities in Education as well as in other fields. If you will be capable of qualifying the exam you can join college as professor or you can also go for higher studies to peruse PhD.
31st October 2016, 11:52 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

The following are the some good courses which suitable for you after completion of B.A course:-

::Master of Arts

::Bachelor of Physical Education

::Bachelor of Journalism

::Bachelor of Law

::Master of Business Administration

::Bachelor of Library Science

::M.A (Criminology)

::M.A (Economics)

::M.A (Geography)

::M.A (Hindi)

::Animation Course (Advance Course)

::Animation Master.
31st October 2016, 11:54 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

With no doubt, I can say that Master of Arts is the best suitable course to pursue after completion of this BA Arts course. Yes, the minimum qualification required for doing MA course is Bachelor Degree in any discipline. As you are from Arts background, I can strongly suggest you to pursue this MA Arts course.
1st November 2016, 11:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since you have completed BA course as your Graduation level, you must go for MA in the same as it will be beneficial for you or the future.

Candidates those who have completed their B.A course in specific stream from a recognised University are eligible to opt for M.A degree course in the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?