1st August 2013, 07:30 PM
jape supriya s

Can I get admission in CA? I have completed LLB course after 12th

Sir, i have completed my llb course after 12th n also completed dtl n now i want to get admission to c.a. plz
Give me advise n tell me the procedure for admission.

28th May 2015, 07:54 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in CA? I have completed LLB course after 12th

Yes,you can get admission in CA course after completing your LLB degree.

C.A course is offered by Institute of Cost Accountants of India.

The full form for C.A. is Chartered Accountant.

There are three stages in Chartered Accountancy course;

*Foundation course or CPT(Common Proficiency Test),

*Intermediate course or IPCC, and

*Final Course.

To register for CPT,the candidate must have passed 12th class from any recognized board.

The candidate who have passed CPT can get admission for IPCC course.The Central Council has approved the new announcement of allowing a Graduate student (B.com, B.Sc., BBA,etc) to directly join the IPCC course without writing CA-CPT Exam.

The eligibility criteria for the graduates to write IPCC directly is 55% for a Commerce Graduate and 60% for a Non-Commerce Graduate.

The candidate who have passed IPCC level can register for Final course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?