10th June 2016, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I take B.Sc course next after completion of SSC board with 64% marks? What is the future scope of the course?

I had complete my ssc board exam i got 64 percent can i take admission in B.Sc there are any future scope please tell me i am very confused. Who can provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

11th June 2016, 02:53 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I take B.Sc course next after completion of SSC board with 64% marks? What is the future scope of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had complete my ssc board exam i got 64 percent can i take admission in B.Sc there are any future scope please tell me i am very confused. Who can provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Yes, you can take B.Sc in Computer Science after completion of SSC Board with 64% marks. The eligibility to study the B.Sc in Computer Science is a pass in 10+2 with Mathematics or computer science as one of the subjects. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in various colleges in India like
Ethiraj College for Women - Official Website
Vels University - Official Website
SRM University - Official Website

Regarding the scope for the course – the aspirant can study MCA after B.Sc in Computer Science and pursue his/her career in the computer science field. Many of the top IT companies recruit MCA graduates for their organization. So you can find more job opportunities after the MCA. You can also find jobs in various private and government organizations also. So you can choose the course and pursue your career.
11th June 2016, 05:53 PM
ant man

Default Re: Can I take B.Sc course next after completion of SSC board with 64% marks? What is the future scope of the course?

Sorry to tell that you cannot do B.Sc after completing SSC because B.Sc is a under graduation programme and only after completing 12th you are eligible.

Open universities provide this course after completing SSC but the scope of this is very less like the job opportunities will be very less.

B.Sc stands for Bachelor's of science. Only 12th PCM and PCB completed candidates are eligible for this.

The minimum age limit for doing this course is 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?