14th March 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to join diploma in pharmacy?

I have studied mathematics and biology in my schooling. I wanted to do diploma in pharmacy. What is the eligibility criteria for getting into the diploma course in pharmacy? Can you please help me out on the same? Awaiting for the response.

8th May 2018, 09:07 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to join diploma in pharmacy?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a Government recognised board. Admission in Diploma in Pharmacy course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective institute. Since, you have passed your 12th standard with Mathematics and Biology subjects, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy course.
9th May 2018, 04:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue Diploma course in Pharmacy, candidates must have to complete class 12th in Science from a recognized Board.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in Science stream studying Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Diploma course in Pharmacy.
9th May 2018, 07:27 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria to study Diploma in Pharmacy course:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy course is as follows.

>> You must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern in order to be eligible for pursuing this Diploma in Pharmacy course.

>> 12th Class with any of the mentioned streams,
* Physics
* Chemistry
* Biology/ Mathematics

>> If you are done 12th class with the above mentioned disciplines, then I can say that you are certainly eligible to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy course.

>> Some of the Diploma in Pharmacy entrance tests are,
@ JEE Pharmacy exam
@ GPAT Exam
@ CPMT Exam
@ AU AIMEE Exam
@ PMET Exam..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?