20th August 2016, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

How to join AMC (Army Medical Corps) on the basis of diploma in pharmacy?

Respected Sir, I have cleared D. Pharmacy diploma and interested to join AMC (Army Medical Corps) as my father is ex- Hav Clk from MLI Regt. Please do confirm will I get benefit of my pharmacy qualification? What is the recruitment process and next recruitment date?

31st August 2016, 02:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join AMC (Army Medical Corps) on the basis of diploma in pharmacy?

You are eligible to join as AMC on the basis of diploma in Pharmacy. You need to fill up forms of Army Medical then after clearing entrance test you will be eligible to join that after clearing all verification process.
22nd June 2018, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join AMC (Army Medical Corps) on the basis of diploma in pharmacy?

Respected sir, This is Kummara gireesh i have done B.Pharmacy i have interested to join AMC (Army medical corps)my elder brother is working at Artillery regiment since 8 years ,how to join AMC and what are the requirements
15th June 2021, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam is for join amc after pharmacg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?