12th May 2015, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

What exam should be given after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering to have a career in Architecture?

What exam should be given after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering to have a career in Architecture? Can you please provide me the complete information on this as soon as possible? I really need to know about the information soon!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Is it possible to get admission for B.Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  4. can I do Architecture engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Can I pursue Architecture course after completing diploma in civil engineering
  6. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  7. Architecture after diploma in Civil engineering?
  8. How to do AMIE in civil after completing diploma in Architecture?
  9. How to do a career in civil engineering?
  10. Admission in Architecture is possible after Diploma in Civil engineering?
  11. Which one is a good choice for me between B.Tech Civil Engineering and B.Architecture having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  12. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  13. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  14. Which is better between diploma in Civil and Diploma in Architecture? Any university offering this course?
  15. Can i take admission in Architecture after taking admission in Civil Engineering Diploma(Polytechnic)?
  16. Possibility to become an Architecture for Civil Engineering Diploma candidate?
  17. How to join Architecture after finishing diploma in civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I take degree in architecture after civil diploma?
13th May 2015, 12:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What exam should be given after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering to have a career in Architecture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What exam should be given after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering to have a career in Architecture? Can you please provide me the complete information on this as soon as possible? I really need to know about the information soon!
You should given NATA exam for become a Architect. You have completed diploma in Civil Engineering so you are eligible for NATA exam.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.
13th May 2015, 06:03 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What exam should be given after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering to have a career in Architecture?

To have a career in Architecture you will have to appear for NATA which is the entrance examination for architecture course in India.

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for NATA.

Kindly have a look.

Eligibility for NATA:

> Aspirants should have passed Higher Secondary Examination (HSE) or its equivalent examination from a recognized University or Board or Institute to apply for this exam.

> Aspirants currently appearing for the 10+2 exam are also eligible to attend the exam.

> Aspirants should have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects in the qualifying examination.

> Aspirants must have at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination and also in Mathematics separately.

> Aspirants should be physically and mentally fit at the time of exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?