17th January 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure and duration of diploma in e-commerce and diploma in computer applications?

May I know the fee structure and duration for the courses diploma in e-commerce and diploma in computer application.?

Related Questions:
  1. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  2. Which PG diploma course should I choose in Hyderabad Campus? Fee structure of it?
  3. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  4. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  5. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Duration and yearly fee structure of diploma in Marine Engineering for 10th passed candidate?
  7. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  8. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  9. How to join diploma course after B.D.S? Do we have to answer any exam? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  10. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  11. Am I eligible to write SBI PO entrance exam after doing diploma in computer applications?
  12. What is the fees to do correspondence BCA? I am a diploma computer applications student? What is the duration of the course?
  13. Information of diploma courses in Mumbai with fee structure and duration?
  14. What is the fee structure and duration of the post graduation and diploma in banking and operation
  15. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Gujarat for ITI holder?
  16. Which are the computer courses that I can take up after graduating from commerce? What is the fee structure and duration?
  17. Fee structure and duration of the course diploma in Banking Business(DBB)?
  18. Which courses shall I join after completion of Diploma in Computer Applications?
10th February 2017, 01:17 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure and duration of diploma in e-commerce and diploma in computer applications?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
May I know the fee structure and duration for the courses diploma in e-commerce and diploma in computer application.?
he course duration of Diploma in E-Commerce in CDAC is 6 months (part time). The total hours needed for the Diploma in E-Commerce is 144 hours. The course contains topics like digital signature, e-commerce, e-service, e-governance, network security, portals, services etc. The CDAC website link is Click Here.

The fees for the Diploma in E-Commerce course is Rs 25,000 in Ufaber, the duration of the course is 11 weeks in Ufaber. The Ufaber website link is Click Here.

The duration of Diploma in Computer Application is one year (12 months) in many institutions like Al-Ameen Institute of Information Technology. The course fee for the course will be Rs 10,000 in the institution. The Al-Ameen Institute of Information Technology website link is Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?