19th April 2017, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

What are the jobs I can get after completion of diploma in travel and tourism?

What are the jobs I can get after completion of diploma in travel and tourism? Can you please help me to get the better job? I don't know what all jobs I can apply for so it will be really helpful if you can guide me with your suggestions. Thanks!

19th April 2017, 04:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs I can get after completion of diploma in travel and tourism?

Being a diploma holder in Travel and Tourism there are better opportunities for you in tourism sector. You can get jobs in your home country as well as in foreign countries. Besides the jobs in tourism sector there are some other fields also where you can work and earn high salary.

Here are some of the sectors where you can get jobs related to your profile:

> Airlines

> Private Banks

> Government Banks

> Transport Departments

> Hospitality Sectors

> Travel Companies

> Tourism Management Departments etc.

19th April 2017, 04:47 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the jobs I can get after completion of diploma in travel and tourism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the jobs I can get after completion of diploma in travel and tourism? Can you please help me to get the better job? I don't know what all jobs I can apply for so it will be really helpful if you can guide me with your suggestions. Thanks!

Candidates after completion of Diploma in Travel and Tourism course can get various jobs in Tourism Department, Airlines, Tour Operator, Travel Agencies, Hotels, Transports, Spas, Restaurants etc. The travel and tourism industry is one of the fastest growing industries in India. You can work as Marketing Executive, Sales – Tourism & Travel, Executive Travel Desk, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, Content Writer, MICE Executive, Travel Agent, Consultant, Travel Help Desk, Customer Care Executive etc. The candidates with good communication and interpersonal skills will get a job easily in the travel and tourism industry. You can find the job vacancies in the job portals like Naukri

19th April 2017, 06:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of the above mentioned course, you can get a lot of job opportunities in the different fields to enhance your career path.
After the completion of the said course, one may find career options in the below mentioned fields:-

Tourism Department
Travel Agencies
Transport
Hotels
Airlines
Road Transport
Banks
Holiday Consultants etc.

19th April 2017, 06:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Travel and Tourism Course:

There are many job opportunities for candidates from Travel and Tourism background. You may find employment opportunities in,

>> Resorts
>> Restaurants
>> Hotels
>> Tourist Information Organizations or Officers
>> Airports
>> Cargo Companies
>> Tour Agencies
>> In Tourism websites
>> Travelling Agencies
>> Travel and Ticketing Organizations

You may apply for several posts viz., Tour Operator, Travel Agents, Travel Agency Staff, Tour Guide, Tour Manager, Tour Guides, Travel and Tourism agents ..etc., Some of the top companies in which you may find job opportunities are,

* Yatra
https://www.yatra.com/
* Goibibo
https://www.goibibo.com/
* Thomas Cook
http://www.thomascook.in/
* MakeMyTrip
https://www.makemytrip.com/
* Cox and Kings
http://www.coxandkings.com/

19th April 2017, 09:35 PM
khanexpert

After completion of your course, you can go for some of the courses mentioned below;

1. Travel Agency staff.

2. Tour Guide.

3. Ticketing staff.

4. Event Manager.

5. Customer Service Manager.

6. Travel Guide, etc.

You can apply for the above mentioned courses in various MNCs or any mid and small level companies.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?