25th December 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in Madhyamik to study Computer Engineering Diploma course through JEXPO?

Hi,
How much total percentage of marks is required in Madhyamik for study Computer Engineering Diploma course through JEXPO?

2nd January 2016, 10:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in Madhyamik to study Computer Engineering Diploma course through JEXPO?

To get admission to study Computer Science Engineering Diploma course through JEXPO, you must have to appear in JEXPO examination. Candidates who have completed 10th standard with an aggregate of at least 35% marks from a recognised board are eligible to appear in JEXPO examination. You must be at least 15 years old to be eligible to appear in JEXPO examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
3rd January 2016, 08:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in Madhyamik to study Computer Engineering Diploma course through JEXPO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
How much total percentage of marks is required in Madhyamik for study Computer Engineering Diploma course through JEXPO?
JEXPO entrance exam is conducted by West Bengal Council for Technical Education.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for JEXPO exam. This exam doesn't require any percentage marks in 10th standard.

Your age should be below 21 years.

http://webscte.org/home.html
19th April 2017, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir\madam, My name is daljeet kaur and I have a question related for my study Field
Is there any age requirement for getting admission in diploma course of computer engineering or any other special requirement to get the admission.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?