27th September 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs we can get after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Resp.. Sir /Mam
I am diploma apper student.... Can I join merchant navy today? Can you please tell me what is the procedure we need to follow for this? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
1st October 2016, 11:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs we can get after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Yes, after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering course you can join merchant navy, but there is a condition. You should have completed your 12th standard or 3 years diploma course to join in for the post of deck cadet. Joining merchant navy after 10th standard is not possible.

You have to undergo the basic pre-sea training course after completing diploma. There are some courses which you have to study in order to join merchant navy. After completing the courses you have to appear for AIMNET (All India Merchant Navy Entrance Test). Hence, after clearing the examination you are eligible to join merchant navy.
2nd October 2016, 01:28 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the jobs we can get after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Resp.. Sir /Mam
I am diploma apper student.... Can I join merchant navy today? Can you please tell me what is the procedure we need to follow for this? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

The candidates after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering can work as Technician, Apprentice, Sales Engineer, Service Engineer, Trainee Engineer, Diploma Engineer Trainee, Junior Engineer etc. Candidates can find the job openings in the government and private sector companies after the completion of diploma in mechanical engineering. Some of the job openings are given below;

DMRC – Junior Engineer - Official Website

IOCL - Technician Apprentice - Official Website

VOC Port Trust – Technician Apprentice - Official Website

Aditya Birla Group - Official Website

Keltech Engineering Pvt. Ltd - Official Website
3rd October 2016, 12:46 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Resp.. Sir /Mam
Those who are looking for a job opportunity after Diploma in Mechanical engineering can operate for Technicians jobs. Normally, railway department give opportunity for Diploma Graduates i.e Junior Engineer. Even they can also find job opportunity SAIL, GAIL, as a Trainee level.

You can find job opportunity in the reputed companies like,

- Aditya Birla Group - Click Here
- Keltech Engineering Pvt. Ltd - Click Here
- DMRC – Junior Engineer - Click Here
[/B]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?