27th September 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

What we can do after diploma in mechanical? What are the courses available?

What we can do after diploma in mechanical? What are the courses available? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the complete information on this. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

1st October 2016, 11:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What we can do after diploma in mechanical? What are the courses available?

As you have completed diploma in mechanical, so after that you can opt for higher studies in any of the following courses:

> CNC Training.

> CAD/CAM Training.

> AutoCad.

> Pro/E.

> Piping and Design.

> Fire & Safety.

> RADIOSS Training.

> ADCNC.

> ANSYS.

> Catia.

> Diploma in Tool Design.

> Robotics.

> Mechatronics.

> PG Safety.

> Boiler Operator Training.

> HyperMesh Training.

> Unigraphics.

You can also join in different companies for the post of:

> Mechanical apps Engineer.

> Complete Seat Engineer.

> Product Quality Engineer.

> Machine Maintenance and Development Engineer.

> Motor Engineer.

> Structure Analyst.
2nd October 2016, 02:30 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What we can do after diploma in mechanical? What are the courses available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What we can do after diploma in mechanical? What are the courses available? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the complete information on this. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

There are two options available for a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering. One is to study further and the other one is to apply for jobs. Regarding job, there are job openings in the government and private sector organizations. You can apply online for the jobs. The selection will be done through written test and interview. The courses available to study after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering are given here;

B.E or B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
B.Tech in Mechatronics
B.Tech in Marine Engineering
AMIE
Diploma in Hotel Management
Diploma in Animation
Diploma in Tourism Management
Diploma in Web Designing
Diploma in Fire and Safety
IATA Courses
Diploma in Hardware and Networking
3rd October 2016, 01:05 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Normally, those who completed their Diploma in Technical Engineering having two options.

1) Pursuing for Higher degree course or
2) Applying for a Job.

There is a good job opportunity available after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. But, applying for Higher degree course is always better than applying for a job. This because you can explore your knowledge in the Mechanical Engineering field by doing Higher degree course, i.e. B. Tech or B.E in Mechanical Engineering. Being a Diploma student, you can directly eligible for 2nd year B.E or B. Tech course through the lateral entry scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?