13th September 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job is available for B.A.(Philosophy) Honours candidate of Delhi University? Scope of this course?

Hello,
I am pursuing B.A. Honours Philosophy at University of Delhi. I would like to know its future scope as well as what kind of jobs are available. I am an avid reader who loves to write and also has keen interest in subjects like Human Resource Management.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of getting good job after Statistics honours?
  2. What kind of job will I get after Mathematics honours? Scope of Maths honours?
  3. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  4. Which course has a better scope Maths honours or Statistics honours?
  5. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  6. How to get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University or Delhi University for Geology honours?
  7. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Sc/B.Com/B.A.(Economics) Honours in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  9. Scope and syllabus of Economics honors in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure for admission in Physical education college?
  11. Economics honours or B.Com honours which is best? Scope after both the courses?
  12. Is there any scope in government teaching job in Delhi?
  13. What are the Jobs after Graduation from Delhi University?
  14. Can I do M.A in English? What is the procedure?
  15. Summer Internship for B.Sc(Mathematics) candidate of Delhi University?
  16. Honours will be cancelled if I get low marks in 1st year of B.Com? B.Com general candidate can be transferred to honours if get good percentage in respective subject?
  17. What kind of job can I get in future after passing sociology honors? Can I get into any private
  18. Can I do B.Com honours without taking maths under Delhi university?
24th September 2015, 01:36 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job is available for B.A.(Philosophy) Honours candidate of Delhi University? Scope of this course?

Following are job option available for B.A Philosophy candidates:

Many of our philosophy alumni have gone on to a career in law. The ability to think and write clearly, to analyze and present arguments, is highly valued in the law profession.

Carrer in Health Professions

Carrer in Local, State, Federal Government

Career in Business

Carrer in Information Technolgy, Science

Matt Groening

Nick the Greek (professional gambler)

Ricky Gervais

Dave ‘Phoenix’ Farrell (Linkin Park bassist)

T S Eliot

Carol Ann Duffy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?