3rd July 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Whether Awadesh Pratap Singh University conducts entrance exam for PG Diploma(Human Resource Management) admission?

Hi,
I am Vignesh Saha from Madhya Pradesh and I have completed my B.A. I want to do PG Diploma course in Human Resource Management. I would like to know that Awadesh Pratap Singh University take its own entrance exam for getting admission in PGDM course of this field? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and course structure of PG Diploma(Guidance & Counselling) in Awadesh Pratap Singh University?
  2. Course structure of PhD(Environmental Biology) in Awadesh Pratap Singh University?
  3. List of Awadesh Pratap Singh University affiliated colleges offering PG Diploma in Guidance & Counselling? Course duration of this Diploma course?
  4. List universities offering Ph.D. in Hindi Language through regular learning?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in Physics at Awadhesh Pratap Singh University?
  6. Admission criteria to study PhD(Business Economics) in Awadhesh Pratap Singh University? When the admission form will be released?
  7. Can I do PGDCA correspondence? Percentage required for it? From which centre can I do correspondence PGDCA in Chandigarh?
  8. Will I get a seat after scoring 712 rank in MSc Chemistry
  9. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology -- [New]
  10. Which all universities offer PhD in Astrology?
  11. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Human Resource Management in Davangere University?
  12. How to do Autocad course after completing B.Tech mechanical from Pratap University
  13. How to join Coast Guard Navy being a candidate having completed 12th class and pursuing 1st year of BCA course?
  14. Scholarship for 3rd year student of Sahid Captain Vijay Pratap Singh Mahavidyalaya?
  15. Can I apply for ICWA Intermediate after graduating from Delhi University with B.Com stream(44% marks)
  16. How to do MHR as PG degree? I have applied for B.A in Economics
  17. Date of sale of B.Ed forms for upcoming year session?
  18. Fee structure of B.Ed curses? Date of sale of B.Ed forms? -- [Most Discussed]
6th July 2016, 12:58 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Awadesh Pratap Singh University conducts entrance exam for PG Diploma(Human Resource Management) admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Vignesh Saha from Madhya Pradesh and I have completed my B.A. I want to do PG Diploma course in Human Resource Management. I would like to know that Awadesh Pratap Singh University take its own entrance exam for getting admission in PGDM course of this field? Please tell me asap.
Sorry, the PG Diploma in Human Resource Management course is not available in Awadesh Pratap Singh University. There is only PG Diploma in Marketing Management available in the Department of Business Administration. You can study the course in other institutions in your state.

Official website - Click Here.
6th July 2016, 05:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Awadesh Pratap Singh University conducts entrance exam for PG Diploma(Human Resource Management) admission?

Yes, the above mentioned University conducts its own entrance examination to provide admission to candidates in the above mentioned course. Therefore, if you wish to get admission in the course, you will have to appear and clear the examination conducted by the University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?