25th June 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

What kind of placement facilities are available for Textile Design Diploma students in Assam Textile Institute, Guwahati?

Dear Sir,
Can you tell me that Assam Textile Institute, Guwahati is provide placement facilities also for Diploma students in Textile Design branch? If yes, then what kind of placement facilities they offer?

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration of Diploma in Fashion Design in Assam Textile Institute? Is it AICTE approved institute?
  2. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design?
  3. Job in Ministry of Textile for Diploma in Textile Design holder?
  4. How to do B.Tech in textile on the basis of diploma in textile chemistry?
  5. How to apply textile related government jobs after completing diploma in Textile?
  6. Any part time course in fashion designing?
  7. List of colleges which provide B.Tech(Textile) degree through distance learning program for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Studying B.Tech Textile Technology is possible while working?
  9. How may I find a good government job after completing three year diploma in textile?
  10. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  11. What are the requirments to get job in Textile Design on diploma basis?
  12. Am I eligible for government and private jobs in textile design after completion of diploma course?
  13. What are the various government jobs which are available in textile industry?
  14. Can a Diploma in Textile Design holder study B.Tech in Textile Engineering course? List of government and private colleges in India for it? -- [New]
  15. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  16. What is the fee structure of Government Diploma course in Fashion & Textile Design?
  17. What is the eligibility for UGC NET exam? I have completing PG diploma in Textile Management
  18. List of private and government colleges in Dispur, Assam to study a management course
27th June 2016, 03:51 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: What kind of placement facilities are available for Textile Design Diploma students in Assam Textile Institute, Guwahati?

Assam Textile Institute hosts several organisations and industries for placements.

They provide placements for Textile Design students every year through campus interview.

Some of the government organisations and industries where Textile Design students get employed are -
*Handloom & Textile Department
*Central Silk Board
*Alok Industries
*Vardhaman Group
*Nahar Groups
*Fabric Plus
*Jute Mill
*Aravind Mills
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?