6th February 2017, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Can a Diploma in Textile Design holder study B.Tech in Textile Engineering course? List of government and private colleges in India for it?

Hello sir, I am Diploma in Textile Design holder and doing AMM from NITRA, Ghaziabad. I want to get admission in B.Tech in Textile Engineering course. Please provide me list of government and private colleges of India for it? Can I study it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government Jobs available in Textile?
  2. Job in Ministry of Textile for Diploma in Textile Design holder?
  3. Am I eligible for government and private jobs in textile design after completion of diploma course?
  4. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design?
  5. What are the various government jobs which are available in textile industry?
  6. How to apply textile related government jobs after completing diploma in Textile?
  7. List of colleges offering PhD(Textile & Clothing) in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  8. List of government and private colleges offering Textile Technology course in correspondence -- [New]
  9. Best Textile Engineering colleges in India? Fees structure and entrance exam for it?
  10. Which are the good colleges to study Textile Design 3 years course?
  11. How may I find a good government job after completing three year diploma in textile?
  12. What should we do after passing PPT?
  13. List of colleges which provide B.Tech(Textile) degree through distance learning program for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do B.Tech in textile on the basis of diploma in textile chemistry?
  15. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  16. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  17. What are the requirments to get job in Textile Design on diploma basis?
  18. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
28th August 2017, 11:39 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can a Diploma in Textile Design holder study B.Tech in Textile Engineering course? List of government and private colleges in India for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am Diploma in Textile Design holder and doing AMM from NITRA, Ghaziabad. I want to get admission in B.Tech in Textile Engineering course. Please provide me list of government and private colleges of India for it? Can I study it?

Yes, you can apply for B.Tech textile engineering after completing your diploma in textile design. After diploma course you can apply for B.Tech textile engineering through lateral entry.Here below are details reading bachelors of technology in textile engineering course:-

Eligibility Condition for Lateral Entry:- To apply for B.Tech textile engineering through lateral entry applicant must have done three year diploma in relative field from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

Duration of B.Tech Textile Engineering Through Lateral Entry:- Duration of B.Tech textile engineering is 4 years but through lateral entry procedure the duration of bachelors degree is reduced to 3 years because through lateral entry scheme applicant directly admitted to second year.

Colleges Offer B.Tech Textile Engineering Course:-

1). Himachal Pradesh Technical University.(Hamirpur).

2). Government Engineering College.(Mandi).

3).Gautam Buddh Technical University.(Lucknow).

4). Fortune Institute of Management and Technology.(Gujarat).

5). Dynamic Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Technology.(Hyderabad).

6). Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University.(Utter Pradesh).

7). College of Engineering and Technology Bhubneswar.(Orissa).

8). Bharath Post Graduate College.(Chennai).

9). Aptitude Academy.(Gujarat).

10). Kendriya Vishwavidyalaya.(Tamil Nadu).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?